Your reputation is as important to us as it is to you. Delivering windows on time so that you keep promises made to clients, means your name is safe in our hands.
We’re not installers – we don’t compete with your business. We focus on making sash windows and helping you sell them.
As a regular client, you can log in and retrieve past quotes, amend orders, and create new ones out of hours. You can even send customers quotes or order confirmations direct from our website. We provide everything you need from a good supplier to improve your chances of winning sash window business.
DOUBLE YOUR CONVERSION RATES
Professional quotations increase your conversion rates considerably. The more professional your quotes, the more they stand out and the better your chances of winning orders.
We’ll happily supply you with a personalised, fully detailed, duplicate quotation for your clients, either as a PDF to email or a hard copy to post.
Installers who use these customer proposals tell us they double their conversion rates and they feel more comfortable discussing the products and confident selling them. What’s more, their clients are happier because they understand why costs are slightly more expensive and that they’re investing in quality.
MAXIMISE YOUR REVENUE
Logic suggests that the less you pay for goods, the more profit margin you’ll make. Making a profit has never been more important for the success of a business than now.
If price is the only factor stopping a sale, the customer probably doesn’t understand the additional benefits they’ll receive from better products that cost a little extra.
Despite what they may say, most retail customers don’t want the cheapest product. They don’t want windows that fail or handles that fall off; they’re looking for solid, reliable, well-made sash windows but at the least cost.
Your job is to educate them about the benefits of choosing the best windows, the pitfalls of making the wrong decision and how taking time to install them properly is more beneficial in the long run. Buying cheaply often costs far more than doing it right in the first place…
Each range has its own Glossary of Terms to help you explain the important features of our sash windows, and if you request a duplicate customer quote (twin pack) we will include the Glossary too.
Masterframe delivers your windows with care, in our own vehicles, as per your instructions. Our vehicles are tagged, so we can inform you of their progress and alert you if there’s a problem.
All deliveries to the UK mainland are free of carriage costs. Once your order has been vetted, we’ll confirm your delivery date and promise to get it to you on time. Why risk using a supplier who lets you down?
A SUPPLY PARTNER YOU CAN TRUST
As the UK’s longest established company dedicated to PVC-U sash windows, we’ll do what we can to help you win orders. If things don’t quite go to plan, we really do help sort it out. We’re just a phone call away.
Trusting any company with your client’s order, you need to be certain they will deliver, on time and in full. You should always use a dedicated sash manufacturer for two important reasons:
- If a company makes everything, they don’t invest in bespoke solutions to overcome system weaknesses, nor do they offer anything other than standard solutions.
- Most casement fabricators actually sub contract their sash windows. You pay an extra margin for someone else to make your windows.
If you’re looking to buy sash windows for the first time or considering changing your current supplier, we come with excellent credentials:
- Fabricator of the Year: twice winners of this prestigious award
- Winners of National Fenestration awards for Timber Alternative Company, Fabricator/Manufacturer and New Product of the year for Timberweld®.
- Numerous Customer Care and Energy Efficiency awards
- Over 25 WER certificates, including the first five ever issued
- The first PVC-U sash to gain Secured by Design accreditation
- BBA certificates for the whole window, even the plant on Georgian bars
- ISO systems and process controls across the business
- CE marking for all standard products; as you’d expect
We look forward to hearing more about you – simply enter your contact details below and we’ll be in touch.