Lengths we go to
We understand you trust us to deliver promises you have made to your customers. It is a rare event when we fail a customer but it is NEVER because we stop trying.
We pull out all the stops to honour our commitment to you and guarantee to keep you informed if there’s a problem.
Highest standards, as standard
Large national organisations that make thousands of windows each week have immaculate production procedures and set very high standards.
When they outsource their sash window needs they expect suppliers to meet these standards.
Each time we are asked, any higher standard set as a result becomes the new minimum that we make every window to, and not just those for the nationals.
Hassle free innovations
We don’t stop there either, Everyday we look at minor problems or customer feedback to improve our products or eliminate issues. That’s why we invented self-adhesive foam cill pads to prevent any chance of water ingress, foam baffles to reduce air infiltration pads, balance retaining cills to secure balances for life, two part pivot bars and even strapping for carry handles to make handling on site easier.
A supply partner you can trust
As the UK’s longest established company dedicated to PVC-U sash windows, we’ll do what we can to help you win orders. If things don’t quite go to plan, we really do help sort it out. We’re just a phone call away.
Trusting any company with your client’s order, you need to be certain they will deliver, on time and in full. You should always use a dedicated sash manufacturer for two important reasons:
- If a company makes everything, they don’t invest in bespoke solutions to overcome system weaknesses, nor do they offer anything other than standard solutions.
- Most casement fabricators actually sub contract their sash windows. You pay an extra margin for someone else to make your windows.
If you’re looking to buy sash windows for the first time or considering changing your current supplier, we come with excellent credentials:
- Fabricator of the Year: twice winners of this prestigious award
- Numerous Customer Care and Energy Efficiency awards
- Over 25 WER certificates, including the first five ever issued
- The first PVC-U sash to gain Secured by Design accreditation
- BBA certificates for the whole window, even the plant on Georgian bars
- ISO systems and process controls across the business
- CE marking for all standard products; as you’d expect
We look forward to hearing more about you – simply enter your contact details below and we’ll be in touch.