Employee of the Month - March
Thursday, April 06th , 2017
Anthony, our General Assistant, Stores and Quality Control has achieved a landslide win, securing eight votes which shows just how much his efforts have been noticed and appreciated. Our directors and Anthony’s colleagues had this to say:
- Anthony has been exceptionally helpful to me recently, going above and beyond to ensure the expectations of my customers are exceeded by answering my questions and picking parts extremely quickly. Thank you Anthony, it has been a huge help to me.
- For showing flexibility in covering a number of different roles, thank you.
- I would like to nominate Anthony for covering QC this pass few weeks and putting in the extra hours to do so, as well as doing his normal job of making up kits, loading vehicles etc. Thank you.
- Anthony works extremely hard keeping on top of his own work and has also covered Q.C. making sure all is inspected, he never stops!!! He also came in on a Saturday and did a great job tidying the factory. Thank you Anthony great job.
- Thanks go to Anthony for taking over Q.C. for the time being and managing to do both Q.C. and his usual job of cutting bays and packers and loading the vehicles, well done and thank you.
- Anthony has covered the QC position this month as well as his own job, without him doing so we would have had a big problem despatching windows on time, thank you.
- Thank you for collecting the other Driver from Brentwood due to hours running out, it’s appreciated and all the loading up you assist us with, thank you.
- Anthony works hard each and every month. Always willing to go the extra mile to help out. Thanks you.
Well done Anthony!