Employee of the month for November
Thursday, December 07th , 2017
This month it is Jack Sellick, Development Assistant for the Trade Division that has impressed his Directors and Colleagues enough to be voted Employee of the Month.
Jack is often first to answer the phone, eager to help his trade customers but often fielding calls for his colleagues in the process. His polite manner and willingness to help the caller is an admirable quality that is noticed and appreciated and ensures that those calling Masterframe Windows always receive a warm welcome.
Nominations were as follows: -
- For liaising with some customers to make the order process much easier through a very busy period, thank you Jack.
- I nominate Jack because without exception when he answers the phone, even if it is not a call for trade he is always so helpful and kind to the person calling and goes out of his way to assist the caller.
- I would like to vote for Jack this month, he has been a great help while Jack Dearsley has been away from the office and made life a lot easier for Lorrae which hasn’t gone unnoticed, thank you.
Jack also received two joint nominations for some housekeeping activities:
- For clearing out the Boardroom and moving furniture, thank you.
- For continually tidying the kitchen and emptying the dishwasher in the week, many thanks.
Enjoy your voucher Jack and we know you will appreciate the free parking!