COLOURS TO KEEP YOU SNUG FOR WINTER 2019
An idea for how to approach the transition into the cold winter months is to treat your interior décor the way you do your winter wardrobe.
Make changes in your home that give you the comfort and warmth you crave when the weather outside is dreary and grey. You can make some soft changes such as cosy textured throws, cushions in plush fabrics and pretty accessories to brighten up your mood. Warmer tones can also be applied to walls or more temporary new wall art introduced.
The top decorating colour trends for winter 2019 are:
- Tones of terracotta make a comeback that emanates feelings of warmth and texture.
- Dusty shades of rich pink in luxurious fabrics take the place of pastel pink.
- Green, the colour of nature, in multiple shades from forest green, emerald to a more muted olive colour.
- Coral if you are feeling bold, on trend with Pantones colour of the year which is Living Coral. This works well on walls, a signature sofa or bedding.
- Grey, because although this may match the mood of winter, it is a versatile colour that promotes feelings of calm and comfort. Suits being combined with other colours such as charcoal and teamed up with the warmth of timber.
Whatever the colour scheme you choose for winter this year, Bygone Collection sash windows will be the perfect match.
Our range of window furniture is bespoke by design and available in a choice of colours to suit your preference from Antique Brass to Satin Chrome. Your new low maintenance timber alternative windows in an authentic woodfoil finish can be colour matched to all leading brand paint supplier colours.
And most importantly, for a warm and cosy winter, all our sash windows are ‘A’ rated for energy efficiency and approved by the Energy Savings Trust.
To view our sash windows and furniture up close, visit your nearest Bygone Premier Partner here